[aur-requests] [PRQ#34934] Deletion Request for run-mailcap

Erik Johnson palehose at gmail.com
Sun May 29 13:30:20 UTC 2022

This is still a useful package, as it provides a useful utility to open
attachments in Mutt in external applications, based on mime type.

I will update it the package, not delete it.

--

-Erik

"For me, it is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to
persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."  -- Carl Sagan