[aur-requests] [PRQ#34946] Deletion Request for gnochm

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Mon May 30 00:35:13 UTC 2022

MarsSeed [1] filed a deletion request for gnochm [2]:

I suggest to delete this Gtk2 and Python 2 based Microsoft Help File
(CHM)
viewer (GUI app). Project stopped in 2007 (15 years ago).

Last user comments here are from 2015 and it seems the application
was not able to function at that point in time.

There are good, working applications/libraries to view and/or
import/convert Microsoft CHM files. So this defunct one is not
needed and not worth keeping in my opinion.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/MarsSeed/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/gnochm/