[aur-requests] [PRQ#34996] Deletion Request for perl-coro+any_perl_version

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Tue May 31 18:53:59 UTC 2022

MarsSeed [1] filed a deletion request for perl-coro+any_perl_version
[2]:

Please delete. I've created this temp package to fix AUR/perl-coro
until
its maintainer can fix that.

Package name has '+' sign, which is completely legal when it comes
to Arch package naming, according to man and wiki documentation.
makepkg can make it, pacman can install it.

Yet, my AUR helpers, yay and paru cannot find this name on AUR.
(There definitely is a bug somewhere, but I do not have time or
willingness to track it down because '+' is vitually nonexistent when
it comes to package names, so I don't really want to be the only
person
who uses that character in that context.)

TLDR: Safe to delete as soon as you can. :) Unneeded and cannot be
found
on AUR by yay and paru.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/MarsSeed/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/perl-coro+any_perl_version/