[aur-requests] [PRQ#37291] Orphan Request for libcrossguid-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Thu Sep 8 11:00:51 UTC 2022

ericwoud [1] filed an orphan request for libcrossguid-git [2]:

Maintainer does not respond at all at comment and a personal email,
already one week ago.

Please respond.

See a copy of the comment below.

If the maintainer does not respond, I would like to fix the problem as
stated below.

Could you please change the line:

install -D -m644 include/crossguid/guid.hpp
"${pkgdir}/usr/include/guid.hpp"

install -D -m644 include/crossguid/guid.hpp
"${pkgdir}/usr/include/crossguid/guid.hpp"

The directory tree on the crossguid repo shows it should be there.

Also see the file test/Test.cpp in the crossguid repo itself, it
states:

#include <crossguid/guid.hpp>

Which makes it clear the file path should be
/usr/include/crossguid/guid.hpp

For me the problem is, Kodi build with external crossguid (using your
package) doesn't build, because it cannot find the include dir of
crossguid.

Could you correct it?

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/ericwoud/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/libcrossguid-git/