[aur-requests] [PRQ#37293] Deletion Request for xkbset

Fabio Loli fabio.loli at disroot.org
Thu Sep 8 17:02:37 UTC 2022

Il 08/09/22 17:14, notify--- via aur-requests ha scritto:
> ramen [1] filed a deletion request for xkbset [2]:
>
> xkbset-git already exists, i dont think it is necessary to create an
> extra xkbset with specific versions for such a small program, right
> now xkbset and xkbset-git do the same.
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/ramen/
> [2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/xkbset/

xkbset pkgbuild exist since 2010 have 25 votes and last upstream version
has been on 26 Jun 2022, it has been made a disguised VCS pkgbuild
without pkgver() in this commit
https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/commit/?h=xkbset&id=5fadfffaef3bf4cd00731937baae4264fb51dd9b
and can be easily corrected, if you don't want the pkgbuild orphan it, I
don't see a good reason to delete