[aur-requests] [PRQ#37286] Merge Request for texlive-localmanager-git

XZS d.f.fischer at web.de
Tue Sep 13 12:27:19 UTC 2022

I am the maintainer of texlive-localmanager-git and I support a merge.

Hv15 created tllocalmgr-git from my package as I was absent for a long
time. I finally came around to add him as new maintainer. All his
commits from tllocalmgr-git are already replayed onto
texlive-localmanager-git. So the packages are now identical, apart from
the name.

Thus, I request to reverse the direction and instead merge
tllocalmgr-git into texlive-localmanager-git.

Regards,
XZS.