Update coolreader to 3.2.51

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Sun Dec 13 18:10:56 UTC 2020

On 12/13/20 1:01 PM, Andy Mender wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Apologies if this is not the correct way to submit non-bug related patches.

This is a development list for discussion about the pacman-contrib
source code.
https://git.archlinux.org/pacman-contrib.git/about/

> coolreader was flagged as out-of-date on 2020-10-28. I just built version
> 3.2.51 from an updated PKGBUILD and it runs fine. Below patch against the
> ABS package git tree (acquired via asp checkout coolreader) applies the
> update:

The ABS package git tree has no relation to the programs developed as
part of pacman-contrib.

The package maintainer for the package you are interested in, will
likely get around to updating the package whenever that person has time.
You could try directly emailing a maintainer at the email address listed
on the first line in the "# Maintainer: ..." comment, to ask if there is
some holdup.

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User