[pacman-dev] pacman-lib question

Joao Estevao trankas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 08:25:23 EDT 2005

Hello everyone. I tried to make a rough python extension of libalpm
but it seems that   the autoconf tools in cvs only install the libs,
and not the headers, like alpm.h. Is this on purpose? Or should I wait
to begin develop such an extension? I am quite aware that this code is
not final, and it was not my intention to distribute it or the module
in anyway. I was just trying to get some work done now that needs to
be done later. I'd contribute a patch but besides being
autotool-illiterate I'm not sure if I'm doing anything wrong.

Thanks for your time,
Joao
--
A mind all logic is like a knife all blade.
It makes the hand bleed that uses it.

-- Rabindranath Tagore (1861-1941)