[pacman-dev] pacman libtar

VMiklos vmiklos at frugalware.org
Wed Aug 16 10:50:07 EDT 2006

On Tue, Aug 01, 2006 at 04:06:20PM -0700, Judd Vinet <jvinet at zeroflux.org> wrote:
> Christian, if you don't mind, could you re-send your libarchive patch,
> diffed against the latest CVS checkout.  I think I've lost the previous
> one you sent me.  I like the progress bar too.

he did a backport and asked me to have a look at it in case i find any
typo in it or so

i wanted to run pactest, but there are currently 10 failed tests. is
this a known problem?

(running pactest on our tree produces 1 failed test and i think there
the problem is with the test: if a file becomes a directory during an
upgrade, then according to the test pacman would have to fail with
conflicting files..)

udv / greetings,
VMiklos

--