[pacman-dev] makepkg: unsetting variables

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 11:07:59 EST 2006

On 12/6/06, Alexander Baldeck <kth5 at archlinuxppc.org> wrote:
> Hey again,
>
> sorry for being such a nagger today.
>
> Then again, I have a problem with this change - see attachment - to makepkg.

Yeah, I think this is one of those that I thought of while driving
somewhere and just never wrote it down.  The intent was to replace
around 30 or so "unset foo" entries with a loop.  Problem is that all
the fun stuff inside build() gets included, which we don't want.  A
simple fix would be to add a ^ to the regex, and enforce that all
PKGBUILD vars begin at column 0.