[pacman-dev] script spaces/tabs, modelines, etc.

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 14:52:39 EST 2006

On 12/18/06, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:
> To sum up my position, and at least what seems to be the position of
> the current pacman codebase with already existing modelines: tabs are
> used for indenting, spaces are used for spacing.

Yeah, these holy-war things are always silly, but my stance is
actually the opposite: I prefer spaces 100% of the time - my code
should look how I want it to look 8).  But I'm just putting that out
there.  We'll stick with judd's guidelines for this stuff (FTR, I also
dislike same-line {, and that's part of the guideline too).