[pacman-dev] pacman3 logging issues

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 12:14:40 EST 2006

On 12/28/06, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sunday 24 December 2006 23:32, Dan McGee wrote:
> > > The aspell upgrade alone was logged 9 times...so I'm thinking there is
>
> Even worse... look at the times.
> it's the same 10-20 lines logged over and over.

Have you been able to duplicate this? I don't know if you can always
make it happen, but I was thinking of doing some more experimentation
later today.

I also noticed another funny issue. Run a 'pacman -Ss pacman >
anyfile', and notice how each word of the description ends up on its
own line. pacman 2 didn't do this, kind of an interesting behavior. I
can try and look into this too.