[pacman-dev]  library symbols naming
vmiklos at frugalware.org
Thu Feb 16 19:22:30 EST 2006
On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 03:11:36PM +0100, VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 02:07:59PM +0100, VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org> wrote:
> > > > hmm. you mean _every_ function that is not declared in alpm.h?
> > >
> > > Excepted static ones, yes.
> > ok, then i take this
is there any reason why this was not commented?
1) as reviewing the patches takes sometimes weeks, we had to create our
2) so every patch has to be backported manually
3) this patch is rather trivial
4) it implements Aurel's idea (not a Frugalware one)
5) you know that the patch was affected almost everything, and yes, it
no longer applies
sorry, but this is a bit annoying. i really don't want to port it again
to your cvs
possible sollutions i see:
- speeding up reviewing the patches a bit (apply/reject them in a week)
- giving cvs write access
udv / greetings,
Developer of Frugalware Linux, to make things frugal - http://frugalware.org
More information about the pacman-dev