[pacman-dev] New development

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 14:26:04 EDT 2006

Ok, I'm going to jump in about here.  For those who aren't on the
arch-dev list, I am basically going to be MIA for a week or so due to
various personal things.  When that is over, I'm going to try and pick
up development where Aurelian left off, as he seems to be
incommunicato.

Anyway, I know you frugalware peeps have lots of developments beyond
what is in the main pacman3 tree.  I'd like to make a run through this
and find out what's going on, and where exactly the current
development is at, on both sides of the fence.

So, if you have any info for me, or anything important for me to go
over while I have no computer (I'll probably print the source if it's
not too big), let me know.

Thanks,
phrak