[pacman-dev] Frugalware changes merged.

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 15:23:48 EDT 2006

2006/10/16, Douglas Andrade <dsandrade at gmail.com>:
> On 10/16/06, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 2006/10/16, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>:
> > > So as of yesterday I checked in all frugalware changes I received.  I
> > > also added the file-conflict progress bar (talk to ya'll on
> > > #frugalware).
> > >
> > > Now, the CVS may be a tad messy right now - and the docs still have
> > > some "frugal" instances in there, but the functionality is there.
> >
> > > Next on the list is doc cleanup.
> >
> > Wow! That's amazing! Thanks! :-)
>
> Hooray !!

BTW, phrakture, there are plenty of pacman/makepkg/abs-related bug
reports & feature requests in Flyspray.
Maybe you can find some time later to close those that are resolved in
pacman3 already? Some of them are even reportef by VMiklos and
contains his patches, so I'm sure they are implemented now.
And there are some very small fixes for abs and makepkg, which IMHO
can be implemented now (if they are not fixed already).

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)