[pacman-dev] [PATCH] small fix in bindings directory
roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 11:50:53 EDT 2006
26 Oct 2006 19:48:18 +0400, Sergej Pupykin <ps at lx-ltd.ru>:
> SP> I found that russian utf8 text not handled properly by at least some mail
> SP> servers (and may be clients).
> SP> I sent AUR translation diff to paul<at>archlinux.org as atached file and
> SP> after several tries I gzip it to avoid data corruption...
> SP> But I still do not know what cause this problem...
> Of cause if diff contains only ascii, it can be used safely
Should I remove my sign with Cyrillic UTF-8 chars from messages with
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)
More information about the pacman-dev