[pacman-dev] Time for changes

VMiklos vmiklos at frugalware.org
Thu Sep 28 19:13:24 EDT 2006

On Thu, Sep 28, 2006 at 10:44:54PM +0200, VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org> wrote:
> i hope i can send you the big patch in 1-2 days

here is a raw patch:
http://frugalware.org/~vmiklos/patches/pacman-proposed/pacman-20060929-frugalware_raw.diff.bz2

current problems:
1) since cvs uses that stupid context diff, the real changes to the
   manpages won't be shown since they are renamed (it was necessary because
   they can't be generated if we want to translate them)
2) i haven't excluded the po files, so the real code changes aren't
   separated from the translations
3) of course there maybe be some changes what you don't want to merge
   (for example having the archs() array in FrugalBuilds is a good example,
   i think since you (why the hell?) started to use arch() _after_ we
   started to use archs()..)

if you want me to exclude pactest/po files/whatever from the diff, then
just ask

udv / greetings,
VMiklos

--