[pacman-dev] Fwd: Pacman translation into Polish

Mateusz Jędrasik m.jedrasik at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 09:45:56 EDT 2007

Thursday 12 of April 2007 15:40:46 Andrew Fyfe napisał(a):
> Mateusz Jędrasik wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have begun work on translating pacman 3 into the Polish language,
> > supposing there is no ongoing work yet.
> >
> > The files I attach here are alpha at best (done halfway through pl_PL.po,
> > without testing in actual pacman itself since its source build seems to
> > have odd issues with linking pacman.static against libacl, which is, in
> > fact, installed and likely working on my system),
>
> The acl package has now been fixed, it was missing the static libs.
>

> Andrew

Cheers, I've seen the upgrade, it's not necesary aparently anyway to rebuild
pacman as simply moving the msgfmt'ed .gmo files as pacman.mo and libalpm.mo
into /usr/share/locale/pl/LC_MESSAGES/ is enough to make the current pacman
appear in the right locale.

Regards,

//m.

PS. Btw the upgrade broke gwenview, i reckon it's not really the place for
such info, just tossing my two cents in :) It's the lib exiv2 which seems
responsible.
--
Mateusz Jędrasik <m.jedrasik at gmail.com>
tel. +48(51)69-444-90, +44(772)664-2342