[pacman-dev] Fwd: Pacman translation into Polish

Mateusz Jędrasik m.jedrasik at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 17:36:58 EDT 2007

Hi,

It seems the pacman translation itself is all done and finished; There seems
to be a minor glitch tho (at least from the ones I noticed), depicted on a
screenshot which is available for viewing at
http://szklo.eu.org/~imachine/tmp/pacman.png due to its size.

Basically, the [###-] progress bar doesn't align properly next to
the 'checking file conflicts' line.

It's two characters to the left. I've tried simply adding two spaces to the
translated text msgstr, but despite being a nasty 'hack' it doesn't fix the
issue anyway.

It would be great to resolve it.

Cheers,

//m.