[pacman-dev] _alpm_sortbydeps is slow and buggy

Nagy Gabor ngaba at petra.hos.u-szeged.hu
Mon Apr 16 13:25:03 EDT 2007

> how Aaron uses to say? "patches are welcome" :)
OK. I may do it, but
1. I think it's more difficult to understand an other
person's thought than "doing it yourself". And I hope that developers
check my patches before committing because I don't trust on myself ;-)
2. First I collect opinions because I don't want to do needless work
(again :-). I think that almost whole deps.c should be rewritten (and
most of the function should be merged: _alpm_checkdeps,
_alpm_resolvedeps and _alpm_sortbydeps for example)
Bye, ngaba