[pacman-dev] Oh Em Gee, I'm back

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 14:26:23 EDT 2007

"Wait, you were gone?"

Yeah yeah, I've been kinda AWOL for around a week.  Some times
real-life hits you like a ton of bricks... I'd go into it, but it's
not real interesting, and nothing major happened.  It's just the fact
that I've been working quite a lot recently, and have suffered from
computer burn-out.

But I realized something.  If I let this get me down, I'll pretty much
never get anything done.  It's kinda like lifting weights.  When you
start off, you do a small amount, and get sore, then repeat, and
eventually the original weight is easy.  That's what I need to force
myself into.  The more you do, the more you *can* do.  But I'm
digressing.

Anyway, I have a huge amount of emails to go through (~30 or so, not
counting flyspray emails) tonight, so if there's anything important
that I should be looking at, feel free to ping me so I can get it
first and get  up to speed.

-- Aaron