[pacman-dev] md5sum check script

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 16:22:35 EDT 2007

I'm parsing the output of pacman -Q, for getting the packages owning
the config files, but it's based on the english output of pacman.
Example :
$ LANG=C pacman -Qo /etc/fstab
/etc/fstab is owned by filesystem 0.8-2

$ pacman -Qo /etc/fstab
/etc/fstab appartient à filesystem 0.8-2

one word less in the french output, so it breaks at line 33 and 34 :)

As a quick workaround, I added LANG=C at the top of the script.
Otherwise, a less stupid parsing (probably slightly more complicated) is needed.
(or a less stupid approach from the beginning, but I already suggested that :) )