[pacman-dev] Mirror list proposal

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 16:30:41 EDT 2007

In this thread :
phrakture said :
"Yeah, dan and I have talked about this.  If you're interested, please
join the pacman-dev mailing list where we will be discussing this
shortly."

Did this really happen?
I had an idea and proposed a patch, but as always, both the idea and
patch are total crap, so I hoped someone would come with a better idea
and better implementation of it :)
As I already said there, I really like debian's scheme, so maybe
something in the same spirit, but I'm not sure.
It's maybe a bit more complicated to implement though, so maybe it
would be better to agree on something before doing anything?