[pacman-dev] Upgrade German translation

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 04:18:05 EDT 2007

On 4/23/07, Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de> wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 17. April 2007 20:37:20 schrieb Pierre Schmitz:

> > > It didn't apply completely cleanly, so a few things may have been
> > > missed, but most of it should be in there now. If you want to rediff
> > > against the current CVS copy that would be good, and submitting it as
> > > an attachment might be easier in order to preserve the character
> > > encoding.
> > >
> > > -Dan
> >
> > OK it seems some changes to the po-files were made which we did not have in
> > our svn repository. I hope we are in sync now. I have attached a patch
> > which can be applied to the current cvs version.
> >
> > Pierre
>
> I just want to remember you about this new patch :-)

So its my fault here that this didn't make it into pacman 3.0.2. I
completely missed it in my way-to-full email inbox. I just checked it
into CVS so it is there for the future, but for now unfortunately it
didn't make it.

Can you let me know if we should rebuild pacman for this? Obviously it
would be nice to be included, but unless it is a key grammatical error
or something we probably want to hold off.

Sorry about this, I'll try not to do it again.