[pacman-dev] CVS update of pacman-lib/pactest/tests (sync136.py sync137.py)

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 11:57:51 EDT 2007

On 4/23/07, VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org> wrote:
> Na Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 11:44:21AM -0400, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> pisal(a):
> > I realized after I commited what happened, sorry. But if you've been
> > following our GIT tree, I did attribute you there properly.
>
> oh, so now the cvs tree is only a mirror, the changes take place first
> in git?
>
> sorry if this was already described here, as far as i see the pacman
> homepage still states the cvs as the master repo

I thought we had a thread about this a while back.

CVS is the 3.0.x branch now (bugfixes only), and we are moving all new
development to GIT, which still needs to be set up in a slightly
better fashion but we are working on it. At that point we will update
the website, which is not really our first priority. It needs an
overhaul to be useful.

GIT is being used for 3.1.x and future development. A public-facing
version of the repository can be fetched from here for now:
http://code.toofishes.net/gitprojects/pacman.git/