[pacman-dev] FS#7308 implementation questions

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 08:07:27 EDT 2007

On Sat, Aug 25, 2007 at 01:58:09PM +0200, Ronny Prinse wrote:
> Sure offcourse, I guess I saw it as a nice oppurtunity to get to know the
> pacman source code and do something back. Maybe if other people want this as
> well I could implement it, it is not that hard.

Sure, pacman definitively needs a lot of help in many places ;)
See the recent 3.2 thread about all things that could be done.

But, about that particular code handling pacnew / pacsave, I think it could
be written more cleanly as well, but keeping the same behavior.
Mostly by reorganizing / refactoring it and putting it in a new function.