[pacman-dev] PKGBUILD and install file drafts for release

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 04:56:03 EST 2007

On Dec 21, 2007 8:03 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 20, 2007 12:19 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Dec 19, 2007 11:57 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Attached. I'd appreciate people looking them over and offering
> > > comments and/or fixes.
> >
> > Minor comment regarding the REQUIREDBY sed stuff - perhaps echo the
> > final status, just to be clear? if all ${PIPESTATUS[@]} == 0,
> > everything wins, else, potential DB issues
>
> PIPESTATUS is bash specific, not that it matters.
>
> Can you just write actual code here instead of half psuedocode?

There was no code because it wasn't a "do this" comment, it was a
"what do you think of this" comment. A response of "sounds good, but
PIPESTATUS is bash specific" etc, etc, would have been met with code.

I actually wasn't expecting hostility to the above comment because it
was, after all, a comment. If this is the case, I retract it