[pacman-dev] pacman translations

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 11:01:21 EST 2007

On 2/6/07, Douglas Soares de Andrade <dsandrade at gmail.com> wrote:
> Em Terça 06 Fevereiro 2007, Pierre Schmitz escreveu:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just saw that pacman3 supports internalization. Nice! :-) I want to
> > complete the German translation; but before I start doing this: Does
> > anybody else work on this? Do you want a patch or the whole file?
>
> Hi,
>
> I want to translate it to brazilian portuguese. Is it already possible ?
>
> Thanks and keep the good work guys :)

WOW! Thanks guys for all stepping up to the plate for something like
this. We'll (Aaron and I) try to make it a priority to figure out our
plan of action for this and let you know exactly what we need from you
guys. I know the PO and POT files need updating/merging before they
should be updated, because some of the messages have changed. We'll
definitely take any translations that people want to offer, as our
current ones are a bit outdated.