[pacman-dev] Documentation and manpages [was: Release Schedule for 3.0]

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 13:14:05 EST 2007

Ok, work divvying time!

I'm going to do PKGBUILD.5 right now.  This includes a move from
PKGBUILD.8 and stripping the frugalware stuff that we didn't merge
(Finclude, SBU, etc)

pacman.8 and makepkg.8 should just need cleanup and option addition.

libalpm.3, I'd say we rely wholly on doxygen generated pages, and
symlinks for this (see the way libarchive does it).

makepkg.conf and pacman.conf probably need man pages as well - anyone
equal to the task?