[pacman-dev] Man pages (and a quick ML note)

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 13:10:07 EST 2007

Hey guys,

I've been working on the manpages a lot in the past day or two, and I
believe they are pretty up to date now with the changes that have been
made. I'd appreciate people looking them over, giving me some
(constructive) criticism, and pointing anything out that needs
changing, updating, or a typo fixed, etc. If it is small, just send an
email telling me what needs fixing, if large, feel free to submit a
patch (but if you are unfamiliar with the man page format, then just
describe the change and I'll implement it).

On a side note, if the topic of a thread changes on the ML, can you
guys update the subject before you reply? That way talk about bug
#4744 doesn't end up in the bug #5775 thread, and makes keeping track
of multiple topics a lot easier.