[pacman-dev] Fwd: FS#6378: pacman 3: output issues

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 18:38:46 EST 2007

> FS#6378 - pacman 3: output issues
> User who did this: - Roman Kyrylych (Romashka)
>
> ----------
> 1) I meant that it would be nice to have output like 2,0M -> 2,3M ->
> 2,7M -> 3,2M, than just 2M -> 3M

That is what the int -> float change does, if you know the C language
types- it allows decimal places.

> 2) I don't understand what you mean by "translate from language to
> language" :-/

Does "..." mean "name continues but it is too long" in all languages?
Of course, gettext should be able to translate this string, but the
original question still stands if there is a punctuation mark in all
languages used for the same purpose the English "..." is.