[pacman-dev] FS#6316: Pacman 3 release bugcatcher

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 18:41:56 EST 2007

> The following task has a new comment added:
>
> FS#6316 - Pacman 3 release bugcatcher
> User who did this: - Roman Kyrylych (Romashka)
>
> ----------
> I added Total Download Size feature request because it can be
> implemented along with other output fixes/changes.
>
> More information can be found at the following URL:
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/6316#comment14228

Roman, the problem with this is it truely is a feature request- it may
not be that easy to add at this point in the development cycle. I
believe when the other sizes are presented, we have done nothing yet
to see if those packages are cached or not, so thus do not know the
actual download size. It may have to wait for pacman 3.1.