[pacman-dev] Deadline for translations?

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 14:13:14 EST 2007

On 2/11/07, Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de> wrote:
> are there any deadlines for translations? I think it would be usefull to
> include our translation into the first public test version. (is it still
> planed for 14.2?)

We didn't set any hard deadlines, but as soon as the translation is
done and sent to the ML, we can check it in and it will be included in
any subsequent releases. If you could get it in before the 14th, that
would probably be ideal.

Note to any other translators reading this- if you can't make a
deadline, no worries. The biggest deadline that really needs meeting
is when it goes into [current].