[pacman-dev] CVS update of pacman-lib/scripts (makeworld)

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 14:36:25 EST 2007

On 2/12/07, Aaron Griffin <aaron at archlinux.org> wrote:
>     Date: Monday, February 12, 2007 @ 04:37:02
>   Author: aaron
>
> Modified: makeworld (1.8 -> 1.9)
>
> * Added long options (missing in patch)
> * converted "sudosync" to "usesudo" to match makepkg
> * Removed nostrip, as it was removed from makepkg as well

Regarding this change - it was a patch provided in flyspray.  However,
it brings up a good point - couldn't we just pass ALL options to
makepkg, and use makepkg's --help output in the usage section?  Does
anyone see anything wrong with something like that? makeworld doesn't
seem to have it's own options anyway.