[pacman-dev] x86_64 experiences

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Tue Feb 13 01:36:13 EST 2007

Am Dienstag, 13. Februar 2007 01:49:49 schrieb Dan McGee:
> I'm guessing this is a localization issue. The question "Proceed with
> installation?" was not found to be translated, so it used the English
> (hardcoded) version. However, the strings it uses to compare yes and
> no against probably were, so it is expecting a "ja" or "j" for yes
> (sorry if I'm screwing up German).

Currently the translation from frugalware is used. It more confusing than
really usefull and parts of it are messed up. We had improved the German
translation the last days; i`ll think it will be included in the next
release. (@andyrtr: see
http://www.laber-land.de/?id=20;page=Postings;thread=5730)

Pierre

--