[pacman-dev] RC 2007.02.12

Alessio 'mOLOk' Bolognino themolok.ml at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 10:09:35 EST 2007

2007/2/14, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>:
> On 2/14/07, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Latest and greatest.
> > This really doesn't include much.  There were some x86_64 fixes I
> > added (obviously not in this package) as well as some makepkg changes,
> > and Dan and I improved the conflict checking significantly.
> >
> > This package, though, should have all the translations provided here,
> > so test those out too.
> >
> > Enjoy.  Hopefully this is the last before public testing begins

Is this a known bug?:

-----------8<----------------8<----------------------
$> pacman3 -S mplayer
resolving dependencies... done.
looking for inter-conflicts...
:: mplayer conflicts with mplayer-svn. Remove mplayer-svn? [Y/n] y
done.
error: failed to prepare transaction (could not satisfy dependencies)
:: mplayer-svn is required by mplayer-skins
:: mplayer-svn is required by mplayer-plugin

and mplayer-{skins,plugin} require "mplayer" that
is also provided by "mplayer-svn"

--
Alessio 'mOLOk' Bolognino
Arch Linux Trusted User