[pacman-dev] FS#6316: Pacman 3 release bugcatcher

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 11:31:24 EST 2007

On 2/14/07, Flyspray <bugs at archlinux.org> wrote:
> THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, DO NOT REPLY.
>
> The following task has a new comment added:
>
> FS#6316 - Pacman 3 release bugcatcher
> User who did this: - Björn Martensen (baze)

> you should replace mkinitrd.conf with mkinitcpio.conf in the
> pacman3.conf.

Before I make a wrong posting on this on Flyspray, we should NOT do
this, correct? We want to get rid of all of those NoUpgrade lines
anyway, and we want to get rid of that MD5 sum bug that was going on
with this before, so putting it in there would not help that. If
anything, dump mkinitrd.conf from that array would seem like the
correct step.