[pacman-dev] additions to NEWS file
roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 04:52:28 EST 2007
Just a quick list of what's missing from NEWS.
Feel free to change wording to more appropriate where needed.
- added -arch suffix to package tarballs
- the speed of operations with lists is greatly improved
- proxy support (right after "- switch to usage of libdownload and
- pacman now asks confirmation before cleaning cache
- fixes for version checking
- pacman now honours
- installed dependencies are removed when build fails too
- -g and -o don't require -f and don't do deps check now
- possibility to select paths to strip from info/docs
- added testing repo to abs
Sorry for not sending changes as a patch, I'm at work on windoze now.
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)
More information about the pacman-dev