[pacman-dev] CVS update of pacman-lib (14 files)

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 04:02:24 EST 2007

On 2/17/07, Aaron Griffin <aaron at archlinux.org> wrote:
> * A whole mess of backup changes
>   - the code should be clearer, more organized, commented, and have worthwhile
>     variable names now
>   - proactive backup=()s now work.  That is, adding a file to a backup array
>     does what it should on the upgrade to that package, no longer forcing you to
>     wait a full upgrade cycle for it to take effect

This needs some more testing to verify it's working 100% so I don't
want push out another RC just yet... feel free to use the PKGBUILD at
http://archlinux.org/~aaron/pacman/PKGBUILD if you want to build from
CVS and test it.  It works in all the tests I did, but they weren't
exhaustive tests.

It's getting silly calling these "RC"s anymore... i guess it should
have been "beta" or something to begin with... ah well.