[pacman-dev] bug in alpm/deps.c

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 11:18:14 EST 2007

On 2/27/07, Nagy Gabor <ngaba at petra.hos.u-szeged.hu> wrote:
> Hi!
> I attached my upgrade052.py file.

I committed this as upgrade055.py, with some small changes
(description and added rules). Pactest currently passes this test with
your patch applied, and fails without. Thanks for finding something. I
am holding off on committing your patch because that function is quite
ugly to begin with- we may want to do some more serious overhauling of
it.

Thanks for making the test case though, these are really helpful. And
for anyone else out there that finds a bug, a test case using pactest
to duplicate it is wonderful, as it makes the description of the
problem a lot more concrete.