[pacman-dev] Pacman's new feature

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 12:32:46 EST 2007

On 1/5/07, Fabiano Furtado Pessoa Coelho <fusca14 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I´v been thinking about new feature on pacman.
>
> Why not to show the each package size on the install package list,
> just befere the download/instalation?

I saw your post a while back but never responded to it, and I saw you
got a bit more discussion on the Arch mailing list. I guess I would
say this- if you are truly interested in seeing a new feature, and
seeing it soon, it is probably up to you to implement it. Our current
development at the moment is trying to make pacman3 as stable as
possible; later we will get more into the new feature development.