[pacman-dev] Fwd: CVS update of pacman-lib/lib/libalpm (remove.c)

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 14:38:44 EST 2007

On 1/18/07, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2007/1/18, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com>:
> > I wish we were on something other than CVS, because then you could
> > link to a URL of the patchset. CVS doesn't do that very well,
> > obviously, as it is a per-file revision system.
>
> SVN would be nice, but there's no big need to switch now, IMHO.

Yeah, I actually like that CVS is file based instead of changeset
based, but that's personal preference.

This might be a good opportunity to try out monotone[1], which I'd
been interested in for some time.  It's similar to git in some ways.
Here's a "ViewMTN" web interface:
http://viewmtn.angrygoats.net/

1: http://venge.net/monotone/