[pacman-dev] proposition: alpm_list type

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 11:23:52 EST 2007

So I made some changes with regard to this... problem is that the
commit diff was 140K where the list limit is 40K.

(This is why I asked if this will bother anyone on the list).

Needless to say, it was sent to the mod queue, which I don't have
permissions on.  I think I introduced one or two "memory leaks" though
(NOTE: that's in quotes because pacman is so short running leaking a
few K here and there is not an issue, but it's still bad.)

It was a prelim checkin, so I'll finish up some fixes and all that jazz today.