[pacman-dev] CVS update of pacman-lib (14 files)

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 10:48:18 EST 2007

On 1/24/07, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2007/1/24, Aaron Griffin <aaron at archlinux.org>:
> > * Invalid packages (missing files) are now removed from the package cache
> I think this implements FR #2701.
> Also take a look at FR #5830 and FR #5909 that are closely related.

Actually no.  I think the verbage is off a bit.  The "package cache"
is internal to pacman.  Nothing is removed from the actual filesystem.

I need to think about that one.  Lets say a /desc file is missing.  It
might make sense to delete that whole directory, then resync that
repository, but what about in the local db?

> > * -Qs and -Ss output now look the same
> I think this implements 1st part of FR #4099.

Hmmm. Kinda... but I think that 4099 is asking for something like:

$ pacman -Ss foo
extra/foo 1.0-2 (INSTALLED)
    Blah blah package foo

current/foobar 3.8-1
    Blah blah package foobar

> Also, #3219 is fixed long time ago in CVS.
Closing that one