[pacman-dev] Dead bugs

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 01:15:35 EST 2007

Someone with the proper permissions, I found these on the bugtracker
today and they seem to be old, outdated, or otherwise unnecessary:

 FS#4036 — file can't recognize python 2.4 byte-code
     - It can now
 FS#5009 — pacman-optimize makes errnous fs assumptions
    - Didn't Jaime fix this with his recent rewrite?
 FS#5555 — pacman -Scc is slow
     -Quote from bug report - "sorry that I couldn't come up with
something better, but I just had to get #5555 ;)"
     -Good luck speeding it up- I think it just removes the directory
and recreates it