[pacman-dev] New RC up, getting close!

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 03:27:49 EST 2007

Ok, with Dan formally committing to the repo, we seem to be able to
get rid of alot of these bugs fairly quickly.  There is very little
left in the bug tracker, so as long as we all feel comfortable, we
should be able to officially release pacman 3 soon.

The newest RC (8) is up at:
http://archlinux.org/~aaron/pacman/

Please try it out and report _anything_ and _everything_ you can think
of, no matter how small it may seem.

Tomorrow I'll setup a semi-formal release schedule, and hopefully we
can get this out the door and can move on to pumping out features
(3.1).

So anyway, it's time we all got excited!