[pacman-dev] [patch] resolvedeps cleanup + pactest, alpm_list_add

ngaba at petra.hos.u-szeged.hu ngaba at petra.hos.u-szeged.hu
Wed Jul 11 15:55:01 EDT 2007

> Your own patch has 11 empty lines. I removed a few of them to check, and it
> resulted in a malformed patch, eheh.
> Oh well, I shouldn't have asked this question, now I messed up your thread :d
Well, the .diff file has no empty line (it may contain at least one
space), and the .py file contains 6 empty lines :-P

I try to save the thread now :-D:
As you noticed, here we must assume again, that alpm_list_add adds
entry to the end of the list. You suggested earlier
(http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/pacman-dev/2007-June/008543.html <-
and then you can remove the ready variable from that patch), that we
should use alpm_list_add_last or similar to be perfect. I like your
idea, and an O(1) alpm_list_add_first also would be useful (I mentioned
here:
http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/pacman-dev/2007-April/008202.html)
Bye, ngaba