[pacman-dev] Doxygen Caller Graphs (was: Some doxygen comments.)

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 00:08:16 EDT 2007

On 7/12/07, Andrew Fyfe <andrew at neptune-one.net> wrote:
> I've been using doxygen to create caller graphs...
> http://neptune-one.homeip.net/~andrew/pacman/doxygen/d3/dd7/lib_2libalpm_2add_8c_a3a4467cb64c0ec2c8f069a518822e5e_icgraph.png

I can't let you one-up me. :)

http://code.toofishes.net/pacman/doc/

That is pretty extensive documentation, with some pretty sizable
call/caller graphs. Some of it might have to be cut back at some point
(preferably in the code, patches welcome).

I generated it using Doxygen and making some changes to our 'stock'
Doxyfile. These can be found in my htmldocs branch in its usual place
at code.toofishes.net.

If you want a local copy of this, I put the tarball up as well (71 MB):
http://code.toofishes.net/pacman/doc/pacmandoc.tar.gz