[pacman-dev] makepkg changes

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 22:31:26 EDT 2007

On 6/4/07, Andrew Fyfe <andrew at neptune-one.net> wrote:
> Dan McGee wrote:

> >> Ok I've moved the xdelta patch, and the rewritten abs script (with Dan's
> >> suggestions) to the 'ready_to_pull' branch :)
> >>
> >> Andrew
> >
> > Might want to fix the spelling of "ingnore" and "Sourrce" before I pull. :P
> Done :)
> >
> > Also, it looks like abs no longer prints "abs (pacman) version" in the
> > usage instructions (you should be able to rip that straight from the
> > abs I just pushed to al.org).
> >
> Done
> > Since I just pushed that gettext stuff, these patches are probably
> > going to need a rebase/merge. Sorry.
> Done

Pulled most of your branch into my working branch, which I will
probably merge into master tonight.

* scripts: Fixed DBROOT and LOCKFILE, added CACHEDIR. Not pulling, see
my changes.

* FS7355: Add --ignorearch option to makepkg. Keep it around, I want
to see if we should add this for sure. Aaron, your vote?