[pacman-dev] Polish translation updates for libalpm and pacman

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 15:50:44 EDT 2007

On 6/6/07, Mateusz Jedrasik <m.jedrasik at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I hereby attach the new pl_PL.po files for both libalpm and pacman.
>
> The changes were minor, yet cosmetic enough I believe they deserved to be
> incorporated.
>
> Regards,
>
> //m.
> --
> Mateusz Jędrasik <m.jedrasik at gmail.com>
> tel. +48(79)022-9393, +48(51)69-444-90
> http://imachine.szklo.eu.org

I can check these in, but a few thoughts first:
* Are these updates of the git version of pacman, and are they updates
of newly generated po files? Messages have started to change a bit,
and we don't update the pot/po files in the repo because it is easy
enough for the translators to do so. See 'translation-help' in the GIT
repo for details.
* It might be better just waiting for us to announce the first beta or
RC of the next version of pacman before you invest too much time
updating the translations; things are still likely to change before
the final versions.